Give Today To Princeton Nursery School
We need your help! Our Annual Fund helps bridge the gap between government subsidies and tuition with the operating costs of a 12 month program, making our program affordable for low income families. With your financial support, there's no limit to what a child's future may hold.
All donations to the Princeton Nursery School goes towards the school's scholarship fund, that awards annual scholarships to students from low income families to attend the 12 month preschool program, including the hunger prevention program.
Your generous gift to the Princeton Nursery School will have a significant impact on the lives of our students and their families.
No gift is too small. Thank you in advance for making a difference with your tax deductible charitable gift.
Ways to Give:
- Checks can be mailed to 78 Leigh Avenue, Princeton, NJ 08542.
- Gifts can be made using Venmo - PNSDonations@PNS78
- Online gifts can be made using Paypal - PayPal.me/PNSKids
- Or online gifts may be made by completing the form below using any major credit card.
- Gifts of appreciated securities and mutual fund shares are also welcomed. Please contact the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the stock transfer process.
A tax receipt letter will be sent to you as soon as your gift is processed.